Friday, October 06, 2006

Poop-in Time

Jack spent the entire morning in one pair of training pants and even pooped in the potty today (I noticed he was starting to bear down and took him in there). This was his first day ever with training pants. I'm so tickled, he's just 20 months! I think it definitley helps to have an older brother to watch and immitate. At this rate, he may be potty-trained in time for his second birthday!

I do have one gripe about the whole thing though... cleaning poop out of children's potty's is a pain in the - well - in the butt! My older child was much older when he got around to pooping out of a diaper, so, he did it on a seat on the big potty... we may graduate the "little guy" to this soon - I don't want to be scrubbing poop out of that little potty for long! Yuck!

Suzy :)

No comments: