- In addition to checking out DOZENS and dozens of books, we check out a lot of movies and audio books from them.
- I now check out many materials by first requesting them online, then the librarians (from my branch and other local branches) gather the materials and call me when they are available.
- I also use a meeting room once per week for my Mom's Playgroup.
- Being at the library so often (at least twice a week) the librarians have given me carte blanche to request new books... which they then order and add to the library's collection!
- I JUST discovered that I can download audio books for free from my local library! You may want to contact your library and ask if they offer a similar service.
What services do you use at your local library?