Friday, February 16, 2007

One Step at a Time

I had a good day. It's been a long time since I've been able to say that. I did have a bit of a stress in the evening, but, I contained it and moved on, so that too was good. I was relaxed and at ease and was kind with my children. We went out and did some things; we had some friends stop by, and I stopped to sit and RELAX and ENJOY them. I send my husband pages throughout the day, texting him what we're up to and how we're doing. He was happy when he got home because ALL of them were positive today.

Also, I started to lay the binding out and decided not to worry about it. If a corner has a seam, I'll either stop and fix it then and there, or just deal with it. I got the fabric under the presser foot just as my son got up from his nap. Tomorrow, I've laid out sweats and a comfy shirt to wear (if I have jeans on, I tend to do too much, and even though it was a good day, I have big circles under my eyes and I need to rest). Anyway, tomorrow, I'll see if I can start to (and maybe even finish) sewing the binding on my hubby's twin-size Christmas Quilt.

It feels good to be relaxed and at ease.

Suzy :)

No comments: