Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Vacation Wind Down

My road trip with boys is winding down, and as is so often the case, I'm looking forward to resting once we get home. I've definitly learned some things about coming "back home", where we have so many people and places we love to be with and see... namely to make a list of things to do and then to cut it in half! Also, to next time tell people "we'll be here at this place on this day, if you want to see us, please come to us!" We've traveled nearly 1,000 miles to get to Arizona, and once we got here, we kept driving, a lot! Not fun!

We have had fun... here's a great picture of the boys with their life-long (literally) friends at the zoo. They were all together again for the first time in four months (a VERY LONG time when you are two and (just turned) five!)


Suzy :D

3 comments:

Becky said...

Could you email me your pictures from the zoo? My battery was dead that day.

Heather said...

Same here - I'll email out mine probably tonight if I get a momment to breath

Cricket said...

Hope you have a safe trip back home. Drive careful and let us know you have gotten there safe with the boys.