Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Easy Cutting Scissor's

Hey! It's taken me 14 months to get here, but this is my 50th post on my very first (this) blog. And, this post is something new, it's a product review...

I spontaneously bought a pair of Spring Action Scissors, because I liked they're Rainbow Titanium Oxide Finish. They are called Easy Kut and made by Tool Tron Industries. I really like them! (I'd give them 5 out of 5 stars.) They are lightweight and easy to use, plus the blades are quite sharp and when used to trim thread on a project, they get right up against the fabric to leave almost nothing exposed. Also, they were reasonably priced. I paid $12.95 at Odegaard's Sewing Center in Flagstaff, Arizona. I've found them online for as little as $10.95.

Definitely a product I recommend, but won't buy as gifts because long ago, my Aunt Lou told me that "you never buy cutting items for people because it will severe your relationship". Now, I don't tend to be superstitions, but for some reason this tidbit has always stuck with me.

If you do find yourself with a pair, let me know how you like them.

Suzy :D

No comments: