I find myself with about two hours each afternoon. It's fairly quiet time, spent at home. My boys are suppose to be napping - and even if they aren't alseep, they are more-or-less in their room and quiet. Today I listed off all the things I wanted to do in those measly two hours:
- Finish machine quilting a Santa Advent quilt (for December 1st).
- Do my "homework" for The Pampered Chef.
- Listen to the recording of a conference call I missed today, for The Pampered Chef.
- Go to the toy store to look for a Lightening McQueen car for Jack.
- Go look for fabric for a coat for Frank.
- Work on Photos (for Aunt / me / book).
- Pay the Bills (12 days late).
- Sit and read a book - ahh!
- Take a nap.
Most of these are things I find easiest to do during the few quiet moments I get. I of course still have house work and laundry and meals that need my attention today. Not to mention yardwork and Christmas lights and decorations and ..... I'm getting more and more tired just looking at this.
I paid the bills. Now I think I'll nap. When I get up, perhaps some of these other things will be doable with the boys "help".