Monday, July 27, 2009

Singing and Dancing the Knight Away

Jack has been attending a Summer Song and Dance Camp since last Monday. It is just an hour and a half in the mornings, but he's been enjoying himself. Today he was watching his Knight Costume's "Chain Mail" move in the mirrors.


Jack will be performing "Splish, Splash", "My Girl", and "All for One" this week on Thursday evening. If you would like to attend, it would be great to see you there!

Today I played with my new camera (a gift from Tom's best friend, Keith) during the class. After class, the teacher ask me to get some pictures to her to be published in the newspaper. This got me thinking... I contacted the paper and they do accept amateur photography, but do not pay for it. Still, it would be such a thrill to have my photos published, as well as being something for my Life-Portfolio. I think I'll stop by with a collection of my recent photos on CD for the editors to review.

3 comments:

M.E. Greene said...

Darling pics! What a thrill to have the chance to have your photos published! Good for you, SuzyQ!

Celise said...

How cute is he!! LOL. Did you make the outfit?

SuzyQSparkles said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who falls behind on blog reading! Here's the post about the costume's origination (yes, me and mine made if for him):

http://suzyqsparkle.blogspot.com/2009/04/knight-and-his-squire.html