Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Practicing

While the dancers were practicing their routines today, I was practicing taking photos with the new camera, and Jack decided to practice staying in the middle of things.


My camera and settings stayed the same. One second, I'm taking dancers, the next Jack, and then dancers again. This little series really shows Jack's personality. He's developing his Stand Up routine to get laughs and always be in the middle of things!

I talked with the Publisher of the local paper today. I just stopped in unannounced and she spent 25 minutes talking with me, reviewing and critiquing my photos. That is definitely something unique to this Small Town living. She even invited me to participate in a Photo Editing Workshop they'll be having for the Newspaper Staff soon. She said "we pay for it anyway, we might as well have others attend!" She was pretty excited about a few of my photos... I need to gather names of the subjects and submit them for possible publication. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of course I love the subject lol.

Mom

Celise said...

Way to go, Suze! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your photos get chosen.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like alot of fun, I hope that you learn lots.wyogirl1