Thursday, November 05, 2009

Adobe Photoshop Skills - Photomerge & Collage

Today I learned how to create a panoramic image (using Photomerge). This image was made (very easily) using 11 images.


I thought this would lend itself to a web banner. My cousin wants to create a blog, so I threw some text on it that might suit her.


I also made a true "collage", though I realize I've been picking up the skills used in this all semester.


Although Jack wanted to see more of himself, so I made another version...


What do you think? Which do you like?

I loved making both sets!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love it very much, the lettering and what you wrote is just perfect for me, thanks for thinking of me. It excites me, now I just need to actually implement it, maybe when you are down sometime we can work on it! Great job on Jack, I love the collages, you are a talented woman, oh and a great by night quilt designer (my mom is making that batik quilt for me, yeah)wyogirl1

Anonymous said...

I was thinking Paintbrush Princess would be cute, might have to include it in my blog when I actually get one.wyogirl1

Celise said...

I like it!!! You should do a banner for your blog, too.

SuzyQSparkles said...

I want to make my own banner, but first I MUST finish by business card redesign... it's been VERY slow for me!

Jessica- I understand the Paintbrush because of the Wyoming State Flower, the Indian Paintbrush, but when I hear "Paintbrush Princess" I think of a little girl with pigtails, covered in paint... you might want to get votes / opinions on a few ideas, from in and out of Wyoming. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of Jake at the bottom best. I will have to start looking for pictures to post now that I have a new camera

Mom