Monday, November 09, 2009

Watercolor & Transportation

Just about done with that watercolor... I finally choose to paint the quilt with color-scheme number 2, which was my 2nd choice, but many of your 1st choice.


All that's left is to ink it... and decide if it will have a face (like my trademark smiley) or a blank face, like Suzy Toronto's style.

What do you think, blank face or smiley face?

[Does anyone else get nervous at this point in a project? When it comes to inking it and finishing it off?]

In other news, with my prospective internship, I needed a vehicle to drive for 5 weeks, and my Geology Professor today offered to let me borrow his extra car. "Whoo-hoo!" for blessings coming from unexpected sources!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a face is necessary, that's my opinion, I like the colorswyogirl1 oh and that is a blessing that you were offered a car to use, have you heard whether you received it yet or not?