I woke Tom and Frank up screaming (with joy) and jumping up and down.
The photo is of two siblings casting their ballots at yesterday's election... it's certainly not the artistic or portraiture style I've done in the past, but it's what the newspaper editor wants/needs.
In July, I set the following Photojournalism Goals:
- Get published in the local paper(s).
- Get on the front page of the paper.
- Participate in training at the paper.
- Get an assignment from the paper (to go photograph a certain event).
- Have written articles published (with or without photos).
- Get paid.