Sunday, December 09, 2007

I AM Self-Confident

I
AM
SELF-
CONFIDENT

That is the only way a person could DARE post pictures of themselves looking like this. It had been 55 hours since my friend left her two children with me, bringing my total up to FOUR, ages, 5, 3, 2, and 1. I just finished bathing all four and decided to snap a picture of myself (without any "fixing up".) Here you go...


You'd think I just finished running a marathon or something!

If this is how we Mom's look when we have "HAD ENOUGH", then, I can see why kids look at us with wide-eyed horror! Talk about a screaming Banshee... I wasn't even talking and I scared myself... I scared myself silly...

Laughter... it's good for the soul.

Suzy :D

PS: This post definitley encourages me to take a little time for fixing myself up in the mornings... even if it's "just" to be at home. Also, I think I need to ditch keeping the scrunchii on hand... wowsers! My hair is EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments: