Thursday, December 06, 2007

Like Becky said "The Adventure Begins"

Yesterday my friends arrived from Arizona. I feel honored. They drove 900 miles to bring me there children (3yo boy and 14mo girl) to watch for 9 days while they go the The Caribbean for a family wedding. This really is an honor... to be trusted with the care of someone else's young children, and to think the drove so far so I could help them.

I'm also delighted that after their Caribbean Adventure, they are planning to stay in my town for another five days of visiting and even in the state past Christmas. I'm tickled to get to spend so much time with them. As you may have noticed I've been a little "Friend-Sick" lately, so, it's nice to have them here.

Now, The Adventure, that will begin in two days when they drive to SLC airport and we get to start caring for the kiddos 100% on our own!

Whoo-hoo! Becky's at the table waiting to play a game... I'm going to join her now.

Suzy :D

No comments: