Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Movie Time - Hancock

Last night Tom and I went to a Special Engagement of Will Smith in Hancock. Since it was only playing one night, I mistakenly thought that it was at the end of it's run here and about to leave the theater. We were surprised to discover that we were in a Sneak Peek, Preview Showing. It was a very full house (though not packed). Even though it comes out today, the local theater will start playing it regularly next week ("small town").

Perhaps I should mention that I am a big Will Smith fan (though I haven't watched I Am Legend yet because it's so spooky/scary/sad.) In any case, like all of his movies that I've seen, I enjoyed this one too.

There was a Plot Twist that neither Tom nor I saw coming. I was good too!

Also, if you go to see it, stick around during the credits because there's an extra little bit during them.

Fun show! Glad I saw this action flick on the big-screen first. Enjoyed it. Might even go see it again... :D

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You should see I am Legend. Especially if you’re a Will Smith fan. I saw it in the theater, and you know I'm a total scaredy cat baby. We own it, but wished we would have bought the extended version because it has an alternate ending that we like better. I think we'll see Hancock on this Sunday.

patrick said...

Hancock looks like interesting spin on the latest superhero movie craze... if nothing else at least Will Smith tends to be pretty funny