Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Insights on Jack

I'm not sure if these are really "insights", but they do speak to me, as a Momma, about "My Baby".

Jack is rough-and-tumble and "all boy". He loves trains, trucks, motorcycles, balls, dogs, dirt, and rocks. Here, you see him playing in a big pile of boulders and rocks (which DO have a purpose in my yard, as soon as my back can move them again). He was happy as a lark sitting and playing amongst all the rocks...


Notice the out-of-place-hair? I do. :D

It doesn't seem to matter what kind of mischief the kid gets into during the daylight. At night, when he's asleep, he always looks like such the angel to me!



Usually, Jack stays in place, with his head on his pillow and hardly moves his quilt from his body. This night, June 24th, he looked so funny the way he stretched himself out and wiggled all around.

He melts my heart when I go to cover him up and give him "one more kiss" before I go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even My adult kids still melt my heart.  It is the most pure love one can have.  I am so glad you have had the experience.  M