- My Mom drove up from Chandler, Arizona.
- My Father-In-Law flew up from Phoenix, Arizona.
- My neighbors have been stopping by.
- My Grandparents drove two hours from Lander, Wyoming.
- A big surprise, my cousin and his family stopped on their way through town from Portland, Oregon!
- I've also had phone calls from friends in Gilbert, Arizona and Amesbury, Massachusetts.
And yes. I really dislike posing for pictures... especially one's I'm taking of myself! :P Maybe I'll have Frank take a better one in a little bit...
In honor of this being My Birthday AND my 222 Blog Post, I thought I'd follow the lead of SO MANY others and do a little gift giving. I recently dug out this little sample/teaching piece:
This is just a string quilt made to demo some techniques. It measures about 14 1/2" square. I'll probably throw some other things in with it, but I'd like to at least offer up this little quilt for you. If you'd like a chance at it, please leave a comment by 5:23 pm Mountain Time on August, 8th. The winner will be chosen by at random. In your comments, tell me what makes a birthday great for you!