Saturday, September 06, 2008

Supersauraus Boys

When I first wrote about our new friends, I had no idea how right I was. We get along FABULOUSLY and spend SO MUCH time together! I really enjoy it, but I am aware that we have to split up just so we can get things done! We all really enjoy visiting together though, and usually see or talk several times a day.

Last week, Jack was with Tom for the day. This gave Frank some one-on-one time with Jacob. (They are both having to learn how to play nicely with their siblings at the same time as their friends... when they get together, they want to be exclusive with one another.)

I took Frank and Jacob to the local College, for the Dinosaur exhibit.



While there, our local "Superheros" decided to "stop the stairway from collapsing!"

No comments: