- Lower your Feeddogs (if you can, if not, cover them with something like a piece of plastic).
- Be willing to play with your tension to "get it right"
- A stippling foot (either clear plastic or metal shapped like a letter "C") will help TONS!
- A pair of gloves with Rubber Grips is VERY HELPFUL.
- Get your brain past the fact that you have to rev your sewing machine engine, but move your hands slowly.
That's all I can think of. Does anyone else have any ideas on Freemotion Quilting, or Tips that Help Them? Do Share! :D