Monday, December 08, 2008

Fit for Life - Notches

Before The Nutcracker schedule got so crazy, we were at the gym a few times a week in the pool, weight training and walking. I've still been busy, just not at the gym. Also, I continue to be aware of what I eat and how much, but I'm far from having a Perfect, Nutritious Diet.

Last March when I realized I'd gained weight, I was in a size 16 pants. I got down to a 13, then back up to a 16. Last month I went back to 14. This week, I was able to get into some of my 12's!

YEAH for ME!!!


In March, I bought two new belts, knowing they'd help show me my progress. Today, I found that there wasn't a notch where I needed to go. Upon further examination, I saw that I've gone down three notches already, and need to have some more punched in at a smaller size!

YIPPIE!!!


Oh yeah! Last month I also started making myself go to the opposite floor EVERY TIME I have to use the bathroom (during the day). While doing it, I pay attention to working my muscles and proper posture. This is forcing extra stairs in an easy, repeatable method.

It's great to have progress bit-by-bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you I know how hard that is. But you always have eaten healty. You were my best at that. mom