Friday, December 26, 2008

On Our Way

To Salt Lake for Surgery... and... the road's closed. We had a storm come through last night and the spot that's closed is prone to icy roads and high winds. We'll have to take an alternate route, which will add 1 1/2 hours to our 3 hour drive. We gave ourselves 4 3/4 hours to get there in time for Check-In.

Luckily, the surgeon knows were traveling from afar. So, if we're delayed too much, we'll call and probably Frank's surgery time will be pushed back some more.

Currently, windy and partially icy roads.

(PS: One nice thing about Tom's job is his laptop with mobile dial-up!)

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Travel Safe guys! Its a horrid day to face those roads for sure. My parents were going for a get a way, and cancelled it due to the roads. Good luck today with surgery for Frank.