Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Long-Lost Friends

I’ve been looking up long-lost friends lately. So far, I’ve made contact with one (and she’d been thinking of me too); found the phone number for a second; and spoke to the sister of a third. One lady on my list, I hadn’t started looking for yet, just thinking about. Well, today, I received a letter from her!

Wasn’t it just a few days ago that I told you one of my “pure joys” was hearing from an old friend?
Such a treat!

I sat right down and wrote her a note, put some pictures of the boys in, and put the envelope by the door. It's nice too because she moved to Salt Lake City about two years ago, and in her letter, she invited us to stay in her guest room... which will make the overnight trips for shopping (we're three hours away - in good weather) a lot more affordable!

I guess this “Law of Attraction” stuff, there’s something to it!

No comments: