Thursday, May 08, 2008

Amazing Athletic Shoes

Tom says he's going to rename me "Funky Feet" because for some reason my current shoes aren't getting along, odorifically, with my feet. Today, I refused to wear my shoes because I'd decided I HAD to get a new pair.

I went out TWICE looking for shoes. First time I went to JCPenny's, but they only had a handful of New Balance and they just didn't fit or weren't a color I liked. So tonight I went to Famous Footwear. They had like fifteen pair of New Balance! I started a pile with a few New Balance, a pair of Naturalizer, a pair of Sketchers, and a pair I'd never heard of, but they were right next to the New Balance, Asics. The Asics are AMAZING!!! I wore them around the store for about 20 mintues and then went back to my Ariat Riding Boots (not that I "ride" horses, but I have them, just in case). An hour later, my feet are still feeling good from the Asics!

Anyway, I just wanted to share my exciting new find. Basically, I find a brand and shoe that works for me and stick with it for a long-while, but every so often I'll try something else and then be delighted with what I've found. Today was one of those days.

No comments: