Friday, May 23, 2008

A Little Off the Top.

I must preface this by telling you that Frank has been asking me for "a new style" of haircut since May 2007. Jack has been asking me to cut his hair off, or at least like Frank's, for several months.

Here's a picture taken at Kiddie Kandids of me and the boys last month.


Now. Please don't look any further if you LOVE the Golden Locks and Curly Brown Hair! And furthermore, if you see any pictures in any future posts for about the next, oh, I don't know, YEAR! Just close your eyes and scroll down!

When we went to Salt Lake last week, I went in for myself to Great Clips. Walking in, Frank said, AGAIN, that he wanted a new style. We went through the books and he decided he really did want his hair cut. So we did. While watching, Jack decided he wanted a matching cut. So. Without further ado, here are my New Spikey Haired Boys...



I know. I know. Pull out the handkerchiefs. Go back to the top and look at the picture of the magnificent locks. Call me in a few months and we'll see how long their hair is.

Oh. And if you were wondering. They ABSOLUTELY LOVE their new do's! Jack prefers his down flat "like Daddy's" and Frank still enjoys spiking his.

2 comments:

Murray said...

Oh wow, what a difference! They look so grown up (sorry to say). Neither of my children had much hair. I can't bring myself to cut my daughter's now that she does, and my son is still really thin on top!

I think it looks good spiky like that!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I just convinced my son to let his hair grow! The spiked look is nice but hair you can run your fingers through is much nicer! :-)